The Series Wishlist

The year is almost at its end and I can't help but think of the number of series that I have left hanging for several reasons like lack of funds and an existing big TBR pile. So I thought I'll make my Christmas bookish wishlist this year to contain nothing but the other book/s of all the series that I want to complete.

1. The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness

2. Fire by Kristin Cashore

3. Lirael by Garth Nix

4. Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde

5. Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner

6. The Mysterious Benedict Society (book 1 or 3) by Trenton Lee Stewart - I got the 2nd installment first without knowing that it was part of a series.
7. Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
8. Trese Book 3: Mass Murders by Budjette Tan and Kajo Baldisimo


I sort of freaked out after seeing that I have 7 series left hanging. That's a lot. 

Now, it is highly unlikely for me to get any of the books listed here because my family just refuses to gift me with books saying that I already have too many. I find such a statement disturbing and senseless. One just cannot have too many books right? But I made this list anyway because I am a list-freak, and it keeps my thoughts organized as to which series I have yet to complete. 

How about you? Any book series that you have yet to complete? Any particular book that you would love to get this Christmas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABNKKBSNPLAKo by Bob Ong (REVISITED)

Instead of Three Wishes by Megan Whalen Turner

Filipino Friday #1: Introductions