In My Mailbox: 39 Clues-The Medusa Plot

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Story Siren. It features books you have bought or received during the week.

Look at what I won from the ReaderCon Raffle!

The Medusa Plot
I  haven't read a single 39 Clues Book, but I have heard a lot of buzz about it. And I found out that this book, the Medusa Plot is actually Book 1 of Series 2: Cahills vs Vespers and not part of Series 1 which spans from Book 1 to 11.

From the summary on the book, there's kidnapping, stealing, and a whole lot of mystery and adventure. I'm intrigued as well about the Cahill branches: Lucian, Ekaterina, Tomas, and Madrigals. It reminds me of the 4 houses of Hogwarts.

This looks like one of those addicting series that will get me hooked.

Thanks to the raffle sponsors of the Filipino ReaderCon! And to Celina! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABNKKBSNPLAKo by Bob Ong (REVISITED)

Instead of Three Wishes by Megan Whalen Turner

Filipino Friday #1: Introductions