In My Mailbox: Griffin and Sabine: An Extraordinary Correspondence by Nick Bantoc

In My Mailbox ailbox is a meme hosted by Story Siren. It features books you've received or bought during the week.
I got a used Griffin and Sabine: An Extraordinary Correspondence. This is the first book in the epistolary trilogy written by Nick Bantoc. 
I have only skimmed the book but I found it thrilling to leaf through pages with envelopes that has actual letters in them and some are printed as if handwritten by the letter sender. 
The postcards are stunning.
I like the stamps on the postcards as well, they make them more authentic. 

The dust jacket has a small tear but apart from that the book is in pretty good condition and I hope to get started on it soon. How about you, what's in your mailbox?

Comments

  1. Hi Tin! I'm glad you finally have a copy of the book! Wonderful. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as we did. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Myra! I'm excited about this book. It's really cool having to actually open letters inside envelopes. :D

      Delete
  2. Love this series because of the unusual format. I even wrote a post about it for my Postcard Love feature. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chachic! With this book, it's like I'm privy to the thoughts of Griffin and Sabine, there is just something thrilling about opening letters no? I adore the artworks as well.

      How are the other two books in the trilogy?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ABNKKBSNPLAKo by Bob Ong (REVISITED)

Instead of Three Wishes by Megan Whalen Turner

Filipino Friday #1: Introductions